Friday 24 January 2014

Glo Introduce New Data Bundle Promo - Get 1.6GB For 2k

I'm pretty sure all GLO lovers are really going to love this new update, but not Airtel and MTN lovers. While perusing some important file on FB this evening, I stumbled on GLO FB page update promising to give twice the value when you subscribe for my phone GLO bolt data plan.
The text on GLO FB page reads. We got really good news for you! From tomorrow 23rd January 2014,you get twice the value when you subscribe to the "My Phone" GLO Bolt Data Plan. This means with N 2,000 you get 1.6Gb Data Value instead of the previous 800Mb. To subscribe, use the hsi.glo.com portal or simply text '55' to '127'. You can also 'share it' and 'gift it'.
This Plan as stated by GLO gives you 1.6gb for 2k and will be active beginning from 23rd Jan, 2014. It works on mobile phones, PDA's and other device. But from my opinion, I think the price for this data bundle promo is too much compared to what some peeps are enjoying on Airtel. If Glo can take this giant step, then what is Mtn and etisalat waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment