Sunday 14 December 2014

GLO, MTN & AIRTEL USEFUL CHEATS



 

How to get MTN 5mb per day

If you want get 5mb per day....... You need to comment before I drop it...... or let me give you....... If you want lt 5mb per may cost #5.....how to do it now press *406*1#..... I like this way and if you want do it another press *406*2# then press *406*1#.... That is it all.

Airtel 1 Month Free Whatsapp Subscription 

Am happy to post this cheat because everything am tired of Airtel network, they too soft. Without wasting much of your time. All you need to do is just to dial this code and that all *948*1# and please I don't want hear it not working.Just follow the instructions




MTN free 30mins call
You can get free 30min to call any network When you recharge with N100 every day from MTN till 15th of December, 2014. And after then, another offer will come up. 

The call is from 12pm to 4pm. 

This is the time for you to invest your N100 before MTN will harvest it for you.
How Can I Get Free 30 Min of Calls Everyday From MTN? Dial *900*PIN#
If it is not MTN, it cannot be like MTN.


Free 86mb from Airtel 
Load #100 and dial *440*181# you will be offer it switch off your phone and on it again keep rocking like. Browse until you get tired

Glo 6gb with N2,000 
Glo Network is really a better network to go with this period. Without much say, I would just go straight to the point.
It has come to my notice that Glo don’t roll over unused data plan, unlike Airtel network, once you’ve subscribed for a certain plan, and before the expiring date, you then subscriped for another plan, then you would notice that the new subscription you made would be added to the previous plan, and that would lead to an increament to both your data plan and the expiring date would equally be extended as well. Same theory goes for Glo Network.
To Explain better, I did subscribed for a Glo plan previously, that is, the Glo Bis plan, which is 3GB for just 1K to get expired in the next 30days, then I used up only 1GB within 20days, which after my bundle remained 2GB to expire in the next 10days, so my next action was to go for another 3GB for 1K. After that, I was given 3GB, which was added to my previous 2GB data plan, and I was given a total of 5GB data plan to expire in the next 30+10(days).
So, to sum-up, I had 5GB to expire in the next 40days. Today’s stroll, I would brief you guys on how to activate the 6GB data plan for just 2K on your Glo sim. Glo logo How to Activate 6GB for just 2K To activate this plan, simply load 1K on your Glo line and then subscribe for the Monthly Glo Bis, to opt-in simply send “Comonth” to “777” with a blackberry device, then after few hours Later, load another 1K and perform same procedure, then you would be given 6GB data plan for just 2K, and this BIS plan would expire in 2months time. Glo Network is really a better network to go with this period. Without much say, I would just go straight to the point. It has come to my notice that Glo don’t roll over unused data plan, unlike Airtel network, once you’ve subscribed for a certain plan, and before the expiring date, you then subscribed for another plan, then you would notice that the new subscription you made would be added to the previous plan, and that would lead to an increment to both your data plan and the expiring date would equally be extended as well. Same theory goes for Glo Network. To Explain better, I did subscribed for a Glo plan previously, that is, the Glo Bis plan, which is 3GB for just 1K to get expired in the next 30days, then I used up only 1GB within 20days, which after my bundle remained 2GB to expire in the next 10days, so my next action was to go for another 3GB for 1K. After that, I was given 3GB, which was added to my previous 2GB data plan, and I was given a total of 5GB data plan to expire in the next 30+10(days). So, to sum-up, I had 5GB to expire in the next 40days.
Today’s stroll, I would brief you guys on how to activate the 6GB data plan for just 2K on your Glo SIM. Glo logo How to Activate 6GB for just 2K

To activate this plan, simply load 1K on your Glo line and then subscribe for the Monthly Glo Bis, to opt-in simply send “COMONTH” to “777” with a blackberry device, then after few hours Later, load another 1K and perform same procedure, then you would be given 6GB data plan for just 2K, and this BIS plan would expire in 2months time.  

How to browse with Airtel for 1month with #200 guys dis what we have been waiting for..... All Airtel subscribers can now browse BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER for just 200naira in a month wow wow wow isn't that interesting? now am sure guys esp will b happy with this because your girl friend Wouldn't be charging you for 1k to subscribe BlackBerry or Android to get this done just load 200naira on your Airtel line and dial *990# and thats all note: You can't check this mb but u can now browse fb, twitter, BBM and Whatsapp note: This tweak is working for BlackBerry and Android perfectly but not yet tested on Nokia, Windows e.t.c So you can try in and drop your comments to encourage others

No comments:

Post a Comment